Magnum 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterbug

Hello !!!!! Charles ....... You got them there boats a flying ??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey WB

My boss won't give me a chance too. :lol:I havent had time to build me a new one.Hopefully i will have one ready for the race in Atlanta in sept.How's yours coming along?If you need any help let me know. Thanks.

Charles

Magnum Tunnels

Well the Mac showed up a week ago.... and sent Irwin the money for a pipe and lower unit.... and TunnelBill for a fuel valve this week.....

All I can see is yell'er corn.....! Hey I'll drive the truck and dump it all day...... it will pay for my boats and motors for next year ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had been running my WOF's almost everyday up till now....my disability won't kick in till June...........................2005 !!!!! :angry: :angry:

Hope everythings better for you ...... :D

Hey Charles

Got the PM... Thanks...

I have the Mac torn down and shipping the Head button and sleeve to Kevin

[ isitbrokeyet] to set the clearance were I want it...and make sure it is square !!!

I am using the Irwin lower and will most probably have to have Tim to make me a exstinded mount to get the drive dog where it should be, like the lawless.

The setup sheet and if you could give me a measurement from the drive dog to the transom would be great !!!!!!!!!! As soon as I get everything together I will call you before I mount everthing up.. I'm not avoiding you, just waiting !!!!

I want to warn you to lookout the storm is coming your way with a lot of tornados !!! I was up last nite and could here one coming with in 8 miles of me and at 4:00am one came with in a half mile of my house..... It was weird you could here them on the ground and then they would lift off and then a few minutes they would touch back down and you could hear them again roaring... the closest one I could see from the town lights !!!!!!!

Not a good feeling !!!!!!

Butch,

I measured 6 inches from the back of the transom to the area of the prop shaft assembly that first touches the aluminum portion of the lower end. Hope that helps. Plus I'm using a Precision motor mount.

I was talking to Jimmy the other day and he said you can always add a thick piece of aluminum stock behind the motor mount to get you out to where you need to be.

Back