*** Atlanta Model Boaters Grand Prix - July 14th & 15th 2012 ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

We are now taking entries for the 3rd stop of the year on the Grand Prix circuit!

Come join in the fun as we are offering something for everyone (gas, nitro, & electric classes are being offered).

For more information and to enter the event please visit http://www.RCRacingEvents.com.

Thanks,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He loves to do that!!

He'll have to put a Mr. in front of that after the race.!!! :p ;)

Smock

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He loves to do that!!

He'll have to put a Mr. in front of that after the race.!!! :p ;)

Smock
Mr or Small........ :eek: :D :D

See ya in Hotlanta...... ;)

Doug,

Can you take me out of Open Mono. I entered that one by accident. I can just pick up a refund at the race. Thanks Sir............ :)

How come you're not running, P-Lim Tunnel Dick? :mellow: Was that one of the boats that got banged up in Greensboro???

How come you're not running, P-Lim Tunnel Dick? :mellow: Was that one of the boats that got banged up in Greensboro???
He kicked everyones azz at the 2012 WTC in P Limited so I think he decided to try a couple of other classes the rest of the year to give the competition a chance to catch up...... :eek: :D

Where are the B and D Hydros? :mellow:

D.
I would bring my Nitro Riggers if more people would enter...I will be bringing my mono's

Stan............would be great to see you ............But Work pays the bills,plus none of the boat are ready to race. But if you want to FAST..I'll have "Big Benny" out on sunday.... :D :D :lol: B) ;)
Where are the B and D Hydros? :mellow:

D.
I would bring my Nitro Riggers if more people would enter...I will be bringing my mono's

Stan............would be great to see you ............But Work pays the bills,plus none of the boat are ready to race. But if you want to FAST..I'll have "Big Benny" out on sunday.... :D :D :lol: B) ;)
Yes would be nice to see you too...sure bring him. I am bringing my 67mono...got it running pretty good. Wish some more Nitro guys would enter...ANY of the classes,because Atl. is one of the best lakes to race at. JMHO

Back