Magnum Tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Butch

Yes the orders are going well. The gelcoat will be in tommorrow for your boat.I will give you a call or E-mail you when your boat is ready which should be within a couple of weeks.Talk to you soon. :D

Charles

Magnum Tunnels

Sounds good to me !!!!!!!!! :D I have a guy making the stencil for those awesome "FLAMES" :lol: " Mopar Plum Crazy Purple and Hot Pink Flames " and white bottom center section !!!!

Stop me "Masked Marvel " I'm on a roll !!!!! I need to go 65 mph tied to the truck !!!!!!

**** !!! Trying to type and talk to Rod G. at the same time and "got lost in my own mind" !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO !!!!

Yeeeee Haaaaa !!!!!!!!!!! This boat stuff is " ADDICTIVE MAN "

" Hang on Boy's where taking her for a Spin"

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Butchie,

Looks like your havin FUN ta me :D

Go with it Dude!!!!!

MM :ph34r:

Slide says I'm a legend in my own mind :blink:

here we go again
banghead.gif

Sorry KB,

I built my own box and sent the one Mag made back to him. I needed the box to be taller for a 1/4 Scale servo. You can put 2 standard sevos side by side in his box.

That was one of my headaches ??

I got the small because I run the Cirrus MG-70 BB clear car servo 110 oz. std. size !!

But know I can't find any more :blink:

Mr. Bulifant,

The info you are looking for is below and Don't get smart with me again!!!!!

L= 8"

W= 2 3/8"

H= 2 1/2"

Thank you

Bill

Your Welcome

Mr. Bulifant

KB,

That is the size of the box he sent with my boat. I did copy it on to paper but had no idea where it was but I found it for you. I went to the lake today :eek:

Back