Tanks 2 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
I am taking orders for fuel tanks either in Tin Plated Steel or Stainless Steel, I have over 100 patterns or you can give me the size needed for your boat. call or email 256-779-6472 or 239-949-7137 [email protected]

Thanks

Walt Barney

Walt's Hobbies

Walt,

I received the new twin tanks today.

Great looking tanks as usual!

:)

B

Walt,

A check is on it's wat to you for the Coyote tank we had discussed, I did add 1/8" the the depth dimension
Rick,

Did you send a complete drawing, or do I just add 1/8" to the overall depth, to the sizes you gave me.

Thanks
Walt,

The dimensions I have indicated with the payment are the new correct measurements

If you have questions, give me a call 678-989-7100

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Olly

Your tank is on the way, hope it does not get stuck in customs.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt I need a Stainless Tank for a UFO Hydro 80/90 boat. I will measure it & forward some numbers

I need some tanks for my Roadrunner Extreme With CMB 101's RS engines give me a call at 931-216-1830 ok

julian

I am taking orders for fuel tanks either in Tin Plated Steel or Stainless Steel, I have over 100 patterns or you can give me the size needed for your boat. call or email 256-779-6472 or 239-949-7137 [email protected]

Thanks

Walt Barney

Walt's Hobbies
TANK ARRIVED 2DAY . PERFECT!!

THANKS,

DAN
Dan

that tank was a tuff one, glad everthing worked out.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Latest posts

Back