• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SPORT 40 PHIL THOMAS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

As outlined this is a Phil Thomas Sport 40. It has an extra cowl that is included with the boat. It needs a remote needle for 3rd channel as well as motor, pipe, and some radio equipment. The radio box has on/off switch and 1 standard Futaba servo. As can be seen on the cowl installed to this boat it would not be NAMBA legal. The radio box and fuel tanks need to be relocated. The boat stand is included. Sales price $175.00. Shipping will be calculated by zip code, and add 3% if paying by Paypal. If additional pictures are wanted send me a PM on your request with e-mail address.

1zeknxt.jpg

As outlined this is a Phil Thomas Sport 40. It has an extra cowl that is included with the boat. It needs a remote needle for 3rd channel as well as motor, pipe, and some radio equipment. The radio box has on/off switch and 1 standard Futaba servo. As can be seen on the cowl installed to this boat it would not be NAMBA legal. The radio box and fuel tanks need to be relocated. The boat stand is included. Sales price $175.00. Shipping will be calculated by zip code, and add 3% if paying by Paypal. If additional pictures are wanted send me a PM on your request with e-mail address.

1zeknxt.jpg
The Hollands build fast boats! Is that a JRS boat stand?

Thanks,

Glenn

The stand for this boat is built out of wood. I would guess that Robert built the stand and it fits the boat good.

Brad

Anyone interested in this boat if price is dropped to $150.00? Add shipping and 3% if paying by Paypal.

Thanks

Brad

Picture sent to SayMikey as requested. I will take best offer, I was asked by PM if I would take $160.00 shipped. I don't know if I want to pay for shipping.

Thanks

Brad

This is a fast boat I watched it run several times, very reliable and fast. This is a great deal for someone.

Beau

Back