• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Air pump based FLOW METER for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boris Mazor

Hi, Friends!

I have an air pump base flow meters in production. Delivery time is 10 days or less!

This is a two air pump flow meter. Can be used on engines up to 16 cc.

Smallest flow meter on the market. Price is $165.00. Free shipping within USA.

Hardwood case. Dimensions are 5"x6.5"x2.75". Pictures, test results, manual you can find in IW forum " Manufecturers and...".

6 months full warranty. No risk - 30 day money back!

Boris Mazor [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys if you have never seen Boris' Flow meter you are missing out. I got mine a few weeks ago and was more than pleased with it. The craftsmanship is second to none!! You'll never see me at the pond without it. Keep up the good work Boris!! Ryon Shaw :D :D :D

Guys if you have never seen Boris' Flow meter you are missing out. I got mine a few weeks ago and was more than pleased with it. The craftsmanship is second to none!! You'll never see me at the pond without it. Keep up the good work Boris!! Ryon Shaw :D :D :D
Thanks, Ryon! You worm me up!!! It is very important for me to know that my toy became usefull for modelers! Especialy now, when I'm 72 years old and return to life like engeneer. Thanks again. Boris

Hi, Friends! The last flow meter I have in stock is sold!

I can build more by request, but delivery time will be around two weeks.

Thanks. Boris

Hi, Friends!I have an air pump base flow meters in production. Delivery time is 10 days or less!

Hardwood case. Dimensions are 5"x6.5"x2.75". Pictures, test results, manual you can find in IW forum " Manufecturers and...".

Hi, Friends! I can send a few flow meters now. Thanks. Boris

Hi, Friends!I have an air pump base flow meters in production. Delivery time is 10 days or less!

Hi, Friends! I can send a few flow meters now. Thanks. Boris
Boris I want to purchase a flow meter. I sent you a personal E mail.

Hi, Friends! I have several flow meters ready for immediate delivery. I'll attend Jackson, TN race in June, 7-8. Please let me know, if you are interesting to get flow meter. Thanks. Boris

I ordered one from Boris last Sunday and had it by Thursday. I love it! It's great also to check for for air leaks, water or fuel and small enough to fit in the top of my tool box.

Great product, Boris.

Bill

I ordered one from Boris last Sunday and had it by Thursday. I love it! It's great also to check for for air leaks, water or fuel and small enough to fit in the top of my tool box.
Great product, Boris.

Bill
these can be summed up in one word.... bitchin .. thanks for a great product.

terry

Latest posts

Back