• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 Mac Motor left

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

1- Mac 84 motor has 1 race under it's belt and is still like new and very strong 300.00 FIRM

2 - New 90 or gas cats 200.00 ea. FIRM

1 - Ed Fisher Canard (Stiletto) copy built this year boat only and come's with motor mount 150.00 FIRM

1 Set of fiber glass 45 Road Runner sponsons exact copies front and rear , one front one has a chip in the front that need's to be repaired but still can be run the way they are 50.00 for all 4

All prices are plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
PHM Racing said:
1 - Mac 45 built and modded by Andy 10 tanks of fuel since rebuild motor is very strong and one of the fastest 45 motors i've had  250.00 FIRM
  2 - Mac 67's blue heads (new version) both motor's have 1 day of test time on them there still like new  300.00 ea. FIRM

3 - Mac 84's  all 3 motors have 1 race under there belt there still like new and very strong  300.00 ea. FIRM

2 - New 90 or gas cats  200.00 ea. FIRM

1 - Ed Fisher Canard (Stiletto) copy built this year boat only and come's with motor mount  150.00 FIRM

1 Set of fiber glass 45 Road Runner sponsons exact copies front and rear , one front one has a chip in the front that need's to be repaired but still can be run the way they are  50.00 for all 4

1 - 45 SG Boat only needs some repair but still track's strait and handles like it's on rails  200.00

1 - 90 or gas SG copy came in second place in the London race this weekend with this boat. boat hull need's a little repair.    Boat only 150.00

1 - G260 Need for speed modded motor 300.00

111990[/snapback]

Mike, I'm interested in the 45 SG and a Mac 84.....Can you send pics of the hull to [email protected] and is the 84 a new version, (blue-head, bushed drum, stc)????

Thanks....Rob

I would like to buy 1 of the 67s, and one of the 84s FIRM.

How can I contact you to work out the details?

Thanks

Jay

The 45 SG was one of Andy's boat's it came in the top 5 at the internats last year it come's with a turn fin , tank , motor mount and a Carbon Fiber cowl , No other hardware

The 45 SG is SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back