• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave roach

Vendor
I have 3-3.5 and 3-7.5 adjustable motor mount for sale and they are like the one's Erine Lafluer makes for the outboard.They can be used with your 3rd channel radio.They will fit the K-B or the lawless lower units.$120.00 each plus shipping in the US.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3-3.5 and 3-7.5 adjustable motor mount for sale and they are like the one's Erine Lafluer makes for the outboard.They can be used with your 3rd channel radio.They will fit the K-B or the lawless lower units.$120.00 plus shipping in the US.
Thanks

Dave Roach
Send me some digital pictures please to"[email protected]" and confirm that the listed price is for all 6 mounts? Thanx, James

Will have pictures of the mounts tomorrow.

Thanks

Dave Roach

New price

$100.00 each - plus shipping.

Dave Roach

I have 3-3.5 and 3-7.5 adjustable motor mount for sale and they are like the one's Erine Lafluer makes for the outboard.They can be used with your 3rd channel radio.They will fit the K-B or the lawless lower units.$120.00 each plus shipping in the US.
Thanks

Dave Roach

Send me pictures again please, sorry, misplaced them. Also, are the units two different sizes, or did you make one mount that works for either 3.5 and 7.5?

Are you interested in trading for a quality 3.5 engine maybe? James Beasley "[email protected]"

James

The pictures is on this post #6

The mount is the same for the 3.5 and 7.5. The center piece were the engine mounts to is different.The hole for the 3.5 is .1875 and the 7.5 is .250.The block is machined different for the 3.5 and 7.5 lower unit for the spacing of the lower units.The hole has a brass bushing in it.

Dave Roach

Back