• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.40 SAW Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Stein

Sold to Dr Gary T pending funds

.40 SAW Hydro. Motor and Pipes NOT included. Fuel tank and servos included 3 sets of sponsons, cowl. Needs receiver

$350 plus shipping

IMG_1230-1.jpg

IMG_1231-1.jpg

IMG_1232-1.jpg

IMG_1234-1.jpg

IMG_1235-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike's builds are top shelf in case you didn't know, and he takes care of his chit!
default_smile.png

Yep have on ready for this mo time trials. I think my hull is too short, i.e. Why got this one

Using CMB Evo 45 and Bouchie pipe is in the mail. Have a box[$800] of ABC PROPS.

I will. Be happy to go 100mph

I thought the price was $350?? I see it sold for $250, maybe I missed where the price changed, I would of had interest in the boat for $250.

Nothing worse than a Doc with fat fingers. Go fast buddy Truex is waiting lol

Doc,

Mike Nowicki built that boat not Mark Stein.

Mike's builds are top notch. I was going to put a CMB-45-

EVO Goldhead in it and see if it would pull the 2221 or 2321.

It is going to be a tight fit I think?

Enjoy Testing It,

Mark Sholund

I got the "M's" mixed up. Was dealing with both and MIKE did a beautiful job

I have a new Evo 45 that is going into it, It will fit

May require a new motor mount

So will get to use my new mill

I'm not positive (maybe Mike will chime in here) but that may be the third boat in IMPBA history to run a 100+ mph pass.

I was the records director in the 90's at the time and IIRC Joe Ingrao was first, Andy Brown second (both with 90's and Eagles?) and Mike 3rd with a 40 boat.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back