• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB AM Sprint Cat 21/45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Rider

Lookn for a decent 21/45 Sprint Cat with or without hardware.Does not have to be in excellent shape but needs to be in fair condition as it will be repainted any way. Let me know what ya got!! Thanks

I have an old friend who has a new never assembled 29" sprint cat with an ops 21 side exhaust engine and full aeromarine hwd I will ask him if I can find him havent seen him in 20 years but he saves everything so if I can find him I will ask

jerry , i am interested in your cat , would you be willing to sell just the boat , both cowlings , and all hardware ?....thanks....bob

Still lookn...I don't need anything super nice...more like a turd that needs polished.It can be as ugly as it can be just not a busted up hull.Hardware does not have to come with it as I have most in extra parts.I don't have to have this but thought I'd do a mini me of my 42 SC.

Ive got a 36" version in decent shape with transom hardware, fuel tank and servos. But im located in Australia, shipping would be a killer.

Ive got a 36" version in decent shape with transom hardware, fuel tank and servos. But im located in Australia, shipping would be a killer.
I appreciate it Dave...yeah shipping would be. Really lookn for a 29" model. My .45 really needs to go into something else as the current boat it's in has been put through the mill and won't take many more flips at 60 mph..lol. Was jus lookn for a small SC to make a mini me of my 42...thanks

Kenny, I have a 29inch mean machine cat, I believe the hull is the same as the sprint cat other than a different cowling? Hull/hardware and servos. In great shape , yellow gel coat. Make me an offer if you want it.

Latest posts

Back