TWIN vac 91 ROADRUNNER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

this was at our test lake in south florida, the previous run(same day) with small gps mounted in transom came back at 88.9mph...

pipes are long(113/4), head clearance is at 17,000,50% nitro..very conservative set up, after this run the plugs came back like new and shinny

theres nothing like the roar of a twin!! enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
88 MPH is what my Twin Roadrunner is doing with CMB 80 Hr's, 11 3/4 pipe length and H48 Stock props. see why i like running the 80 engines MR English i go just as fast as you do with smaller engines and smaller props get it..

I think the boat needs a new driver also LOL (too many Flips and somersaults thru the course) :lol:

Julian

88 MPH is what my Twin Roadrunner is doing with CMB 80 Hr's, 11 3/4 pipe length and H48 Stock props. see why i like running the 80 engines MR English i go just as fast as you do with smaller engines and smaller props get it..

I think the boat needs a new driver also LOL (too many Flips and somersaults thru the course) :lol:

Julian
LOL!!! stock props :( ..88mph?? you..hahaha..i give u 78mph..just get down here in mid august and bring joe with you for Martys

race in tampa

this was at our test lake in south florida, the previous run(same day) with small gps mounted in transom came back at 88.9mph...

pipes are long(113/4), head clearance is at 17,000,50% nitro..very conservative set up, after this run the plugs came back like new and shinny

theres nothing like the roar of a twin!! enjoy

Brett I ran my 91 vac heads @ .014 & 13cc pipes with 6.9 cmdi props..... You could pull more prop if you gave it some Pipe. length is good....... Good Running Boat..... 91 VAC Engines provide a lot of laps for the $$$$$$$$

Julian
LOL!!! stock props :( ..88mph?? you..hahaha..i give u 78mph..just get down here in mid august and bring joe with you for Martys

race in tampa

one i did not use a GPS on my twin one is not really accurate and when i did 88 MPH it was during 1/3 mile oval and saw record trials in that just passed in Huntsville AL. i was also did oval and my speeds where 75,77,78,79,80,81 MPH thru the traps that does not lie buddy the equipment they used is what i set the 2 lap LSG36 gas mono oval record. ask bill zuber,john equi david hall, mark bullard, ron drake and Carl van hooten that where there to witness the run. and yes stock props just sharpened and balance.

we don't have to wait till Aug bring the twin to Huntsville in july

julian

Latest posts

Back