• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - 7.5 Cajun Bullet Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
Here's a very nice 7.5 Cajun Bullet rigger. The engine is an OS .46 VX-M with a Irwin .67 tuned pipe. The boat is set-up with a Bob Violet 3rd channel fuel mixture control. Airtronics 94102 servos handle the throttle and fuel mixture and a Hitec 645MG handles the steering.

Included with the boat will be a lightly used OS .46 VX-M with flywheel, header and collet as a back up engine. I will also include an extra brand new flex cable, a second Walt Barney metal fuel tank and a second uncut/unpainted cowl.

Looking for offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I really hadn't thought about splitting up the hull and engine, and for now, I still want to leave it all together.

Well, I really hadn't thought about splitting up the hull and engine. It appears that the OS .46VX-M isn't really attracting a lot of interest. I get that, but for now, I still want to leave it all together. Frankly if it doesn't sell at this price, I'm going to just keep the darn thing and run it in my bathtub!
Well if you want to sell the hull without the engine and pipe let me know.

Hi Pete I would like to buy only irwin 67 tuned pipe price? let me know thanks Allan

Back