divinycell H

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I emailed a distributor about getting a sample of this material for some boats.. They were very nice and said they would send me a 12x12x3 sample. A few weeks went by and I had not seen it. I emailed and asked about it. They replied that they were very sorry that my request had fallen through the cracks so to speak..

Yesterday I got home and found a 4'x4'x4" piece on my front porch! More than I will probably ever use!!!

I suppose if anyone needs some we can make that happen!

I need to rebuild some gas rigger sponsons. Heck if you could send it to either one of us. Mike and I live in the same area. I need to build 2 for me and repair one.

Mike

I need some also. I need to finish this .12 boat i've been working on. Let me know. Ryon

I've gotton OVERWHELMING response to this post.

I am going to cut the foam into close to equal parts and send it to those requesting. Please do this favor,

In this thread, reply with your shipping information and the size of the sponsons you're building.

Please just ask for what you need so as many people can get a piece as possible.

I'm going to cut it up this weekend and send it out. I'm just going keep enough to build a .21 this winter...

I'm going to cover the shipping on these,.. if anyone wants to donate a mini servo I could really use one or two..

If I run out before I get to the end of the list I'm sorry... I'm just going to cut pieces and put names on them till it's gone.

I've gotton OVERWHELMING response to this post.
I am going to cut the foam into close to equal parts and send it to those requesting. Please do this favor,

In this thread, reply with your shipping information and the size of the sponsons you're building.

Please just ask for what you need so as many people can get a piece as possible.

I'm going to cut it up this weekend and send it out. I'm just going keep enough to build a .21 this winter...

I'm going to cover the shipping on these,.. if anyone wants to donate a mini servo I could really use one or two..

If I run out before I get to the end of the list I'm sorry... I'm just going to cut pieces and put names on them till it's gone.
This is very generous of you! Thank you very much.

If it isn't too late...

I could use 2 pieces 1.750" x 2.000" x 11.000"

Wade Swatzell

7033 cedar Highlands

Cedar Springs, MI 49319

Anthony, I need two 3"x3"x12" pieces. I need your address, I have an hs81 that I can send ya. Thanks again. Ryon

Ryon Shaw

25191 N.E. 139th Way

Raiford, FL 32083

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very generous of you! Thank you very much.

Wade,

It about time I gave back a little... This group have been very good to me....

You're on the list.

I emailed a distributor about getting a sample of this material for some boats.. They were very nice and said they would send me a 12x12x3 sample. A few weeks went by and I had not seen it. I emailed and asked about it. They replied that they were very sorry that my request had fallen through the cracks so to speak..
Yesterday I got home and found a 4'x4'x4" piece on my front porch! More than I will probably ever use!!!

I suppose if anyone needs some we can make that happen!

What company are you dealing with

Thanks

Sara Trofka

Regional Sales Manager

DIAB Sales Inc

Phone/Mobile: 214-668-5593

What company are you dealing with

Thanks

Hi Anthony

I need 2 pieces 4x3x20 I understand if this is too much but the SAW sponsons on my 35cc are massive. I much appreciate whatever you can do.

Mike

My Shipping address is

Mike Bontoft

159 Anchor rd

Castle Rock

WA 98611

Ok I have to stop the inputs! All the foam is accounted for. I think everyone who asked so far will get what they need. I'll be cutting it this weekend...

Hey,.. this stuff isn't like toxic or anything is it?

Anthony,

Hey,.. this stuff isn't like toxic or anything is it?
Nope. It kinda stinks when you hit it on a belt sander, but it won't k, k, ki, kill-ll-ll..... ya......

Stu's still alive, isn't he? :rolleyes:

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Hi Anthony,

If you did have any extra 2 pieces say 1x4x11 and even 3/4x4x11 would be fine. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Paul

Gonna try building some SAW sponsons for a .12

WxHxL

Anthony, Have you had a chance to cut the foam yet? I am stuck in my build process waiting on the foam for the sponsons. Thanks, Ryon Shaw

Back