Zoom carbs are for sale now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles,

I would like the following:

1 CMB Beta 21

1 CMB VAC 45

Please send PM with address.

Thank You for building these carbs again.

Bert Dygert

Hi Charles,

I will take

3 x CMB 101 carbies

2 x PICCO 45 carbies

I will give you my address when I PayPal you the total shipping will be to Australia.

Thanks Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Charles,

I would like the follow,

1 X 21 CMB Beta

1 X CMB 45RS EVO

2 X CMB 67HR

2 X CMB 101RS EVO

Please let me know what shipping will be, not sure if they will all fit in the small box. I'll be sure to send payment ASAP once I know.

Thanks,

John

Charles,

21 carb for the NovaRossi engine as noted in post #11. Payment just made. Thanks a BUNCH!

John

Charles, I will take a Zoom carb for the Mac/NR 21's. I'll need an address to mail a USPS m.o. for $106.80.

I have two styles of the Zoom 21 carbs, one with a neck that fits a NR21/Mac 21 and the other with a flange held by two screws for the VAC/Beta 21's.

Thanks John, these carbs here have been very difficult to get them produced, but they are finally finished and they came out very good

Mr Jim Wilson helped me with the testing until he became unable to because of his health and this left me without someone that I could communicate with that was familiar with my carbs. For those that did not know, he died last night.

Another great boater, you may have heard of him, Martin Truex
default_smile.png
, stepped up and helped me Very, Very much. Without him, there is not any way that I could have finished the Zoom carbs this soon. I really appreciate his expertise and feedback.

I really appreciate everyones help and their feed back that helped me with the Zoom carbs.

Building and developing something like this is never a one person show. It is a combined effort of everyone.
Thanks Martin still waiting on the hot pics of the poster girl asistant lol!

Hi Charles NR21 DD and NR46DD tell me all total

Please send PM for your address? I will mail M.O let me know thanks Allan

Please hold any more orders for the CMB 101's. For those of you that can wait a few weeks, I have a few more bodies already machined and I can finish those. I had no idea that they would sell out this quick. WOW

Thanks,

Charles

Can you put me on the list for 2 rs 101 carbs should I wait and get 2 nr 21 carbs when the 101s are ready

Thanks

Dear Mr Perdue,

I have sent the funds for my order. I just guessed the amount of "shipping + insurance" as $50. Please let me know if the "shipping + insurance" amount sent was short so that I can adjust later.

Best regards

Toru

Hi Charles.

Put my on the List for an 3,5 Beta Carb.

Please send it with the Order from Joachim

Ruess.

Send 100.- with Paypal.

Thank you.

Peter

The Zoom CMB VAC 45's, the CMB V5 45's and the CMB EVO 45's are all sold out
default_wacko.png

When I get time ( I am at work), I will do a count, I may have over sold by one 45 carb??????
default_sad.png
If so the last person to purchase will be sad....

Thanks Guys,

Charles

Back