• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zippkits Bullitt Thunderboat - Newly built - Never Run - Hawaii Kai III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Smoke

It pains me to do this! But I have other irons in the fire so I have been thinking about selling this boat since I wont be running it anytime soon. This is a very nice build as you can see. The paint is an era correct match for the original Hawaii Kai III. It is ppg paint, Tropical Rose & Coral Mist. I also have the remaining paints and hardener for any touch ups you might need. The decals are era correct as well. All hardware is Zippkits as well as the zippkits quiet pipe. The motor is a stock Zen 26 with a custom cooling cap. Not sure what carb is on it, I really haven't thought about pulling the motor just to find out. I have the steering wheel and seat which need to be installed. Hatch locks also need to be installed. I have 2 new rolls of rare earth magnets which will go with the boat. I will also provide the flex cable for it. You will need your own Tx/Rx, switch etc. I am open to offers on this beautiful boat. I am pretty sure it will be too large to ship thru USPS so it will have to go UPS. I would prefer to sell it within the US as shipping internationally would cost anywhere between $400 - $700 for shipping costs. Feel free to make an offer. Consider shipping cost when making an offer as I am sure it will cost between $150-$200 to ship. I will also consider just selling the hull/hardware so you can make an offer on just that if you'd like. I would like to fund an airplane build I have going on so I am a motivated seller. I have a shipping container for it already so that's not a problem. I will take off the hardware for shipping purposes. If you need any specific photos let me know and I will snap some for you. Since I have to put a price on it I will say $1300 shipped lower 48. Keep in mind I will entertain offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 48" hull. No idea how much it weighs.
Wow Big boat
default_wacko.png
won't fit through my car . Hope Sell your boat Good Luck! thanks

She would definitely be one boat to be proud to show off. You should see my grin every time I look at it and show it off! Lol. Hate to see it go but got other projects to complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
robert verry nice boat. just wondering what scale is the engine. thinking about putting one in my t-boat thanks rob

Latest posts

Back