• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS my RR 80 with Rossi 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

I'm looking to sell my RR 80 with a Rossi 90 in it for 400.00 Shippied to the lower 48 ONLY!!!

Brian

Is there no one that wants a great running Rigger for 400.00 shipped in the lower 48. Come on now lets look at this the Motor is 450.00 the E-T. on this motor is 120.00 that 570.00 right there. The boat is custom painted & look great the pictures are not the best but I'm telling you the boat is awsome. One day left befor Ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to sell my RR 80 with a Rossi 90 in it for 400.00 Shipped to the lower 48 ONLY!!!

Brian

What is there no one intresteded in a very fast Rigger. This boat is very nice as well, its custom painted. The boat has been keeped up very well. I'm THROUGHING IN THE Rossi 90 motor. This Motor has only been ran one time. The motor is still brand new.

Brian

I'm looking to sell my RR 80 with a Rossi 90 in it for 400.00 plus Shipping to the lower 48 ONLY!!!

I do have pictures. Email me your address to [email protected] for pictures.

Brian

What is there no one intresteded in a very fast Rigger. This boat is very nice as well, its custom painted. The boat has been keeped up very well. I'M THOWING IN THE Rossi 90 motor. This Motor has only been ran one time. The motor is still brand new.

Brian

WHAT UP DOG

I'm looking to sell my RR 80 with a Rossi 90 in it for 400.00 plus Shipping to the lower 48 ONLY!!!

Brian

What is there no one intresteded in a very fast Rigger. This boat is very nice as well, its custom painted. The boat has been keeped up very well. I'M THOWING IN THE Rossi 90 motor. This Motor has only been ran one time. The motor is still brand new.

Brian
This boat will be going to Ebay on Friday,

The first 400.00 will take it shipped to lower 48 only.

Brian

Brian

Brian

WHAT UP DOG

Brian

Pictures have been Added, Thanks, Brian

Brian

Brian

WHAT UP DOG

Brian

Pictures have been Added, Thanks, Brian
Ok new price I'll do 400.00 shipped in the lower 48 only.

Brian

I'm looking to sell my RR 80 with a Rossi 90 in it for 400.00 Shippied to the lower 48 ONLY!!!

Brian

Is there no one that wants a great running Rigger for 400.00 shipped in the lower 48. Come on now lets look at this the Motor is 450.00 the E-T. on this motor is 120.00 that 570.00 right there. The boat is custom painted & look great the pictures are not the best but I'm telling you the boat is awsome. One day left befor Ebay.

Brian

You will have better luck selling it with out the dinosuar motor , no one uses those motors , sell the boat less motor and someone may buy it

Jay

You will have better luck selling it with out the dinosuar motor , no one uses those motors , sell the boat less motor and someone may buy it

Jay

Someone can buy the boat & put what ever Motor they want in it !!!

What up Dog

Back