• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Zoom Carb for Nova Rossi .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxracer

EDIT

Looking for a Zoom carb for a Nova Rossi .21 with the intent to fit it to a CMB RS. If any of you guys are willing to part with one, please let me know.

Thanks for looking,

-Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mitch, I have not made any Zoom carbs for the CMB 21 RS. I made a lot of them for the NR style engines.

Charles

Hello Mitch, I have not made any Zoom carbs for the CMB 21 RS. I made a lot of them for the NR style engines.

Charles
Oh really? Well thanks for the heads up Charles. I guess in that case I'll have to go with the Nova Rossi carb with an adapter sleeve to fit the CMB. Using your best guess, that shouldn't hinder performance any, assuming that all of the parts seal correctly? I wouldn't think that it would.

Appreciate it,

-Mitch

did you contact Frank Orlic? He sell only two left custom carb for CMB21 RS-7 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back