• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb x452/2,0r 1452 s/b

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RC,

I have both race ready $40.00 shipped to you. Which one do you want?

What boat and set up are you running? Sport 40? 1452 doesn't work that well.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Check the "Propwall"....or shoot CMDi an e-mail. They may have what you need and they can customize props to suite your application as well.

The 1452 is an excellent prop for sport 45 hydros when tuned properly.

RC,

Is it a 21 or 45 Hydro? The 1452 doesn't work to well on either one. Try a H-7(21) or H-18(45).

What brand of 45 Hydro is it? You can never go wrong with a 1457 for general set up.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
RC,
Is it a 21 or 45 Hydro? The 1452 doesn't work to well on either one. Try a H-7(21) or H-18(45).

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund
Mark the 1452 is just something temporary to make the boat a touch more docile so he can get comfortable with driving it. The '55 that was on it hits the pipe hard & the speed of this boat is definitely up from what he has driven up to this point. B)

Don,

Just lengthen his pipe until he gets used to driving a rocket,is it your old boat?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Don,
Just lengthen his pipe until he gets used to driving a rocket,is it your old boat?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
No it's a used 45 Roadrunner he picked up & I stripped it, painted it, put in a lightly massaged CMB gold head CAM45 & set it up, runs quite well. Since I used teflon coupler we were looking for an easy way out & just prop it down for a short spell. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
No it's a used 45 Roadrunner he picked up & I stripped it, painted it, put in a lightly massaged CMB gold head CAM45 & set it up, runs quite well. Since I used teflon coupler we were looking for an easy way out & just prop it down for a short spell. B)

Hey Don,

I think I may have something laying around that will do the trick for him.

I'll let you know and through it in with your stuff tomorrow.

Don,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hey Don,

I think I may have something laying around that will do the trick for him.

I'll let you know and through it in with your stuff tomorrow.
sweet! B)

Latest posts

Back