• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb vans racing (hornet 7.5) tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysneakyracing

looking for a good tunnel

i'm not sure of the branding its either vans design or van hooten

for a 7.5 ob

will bay big bucks plus shipping to australia

Vans Design and Carl Van Houten are one in the same. I believe the molds for this boat are now in the hands of the Precision Boat guys. I am not sure if they are producing boats. Here is a link to their profile.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Vans Design and Carl Van Houten are one in the same. The molds for this boat are now in the hands of the Precision Boat guys. I am not sure if they are producing boats. Here is a link to their profile.Mike
I just called Precision boats tonight about a outboard pipe, and was told they are no longer in business.

Jimmy Eddleman (JYDRacing) has the molds for the Hornet, he was making them for a while and then stopped with boats. I inquired about purchasing the molds, but was told by Jimmy that he was going to start making them again. Who knows?

~James

well i knew these hulls were hard to come by but i didnt think it would be this hard

still looking for one anyone who has one thats interested in a quick buck let me know

I almost had one for you. At the race this weekend the guy next to me told me he wanted to sell his. I told him I had a buyer. By the end of the day he had changed his mine.

Mike

I have one of these hulls raced it for 2 years retired it last year. Still unsure I want to sell it.

Send me your email I will send you some pics of it. It is white in color. No stickers or anything.

Rich

Back