• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb used or wrcked boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyWeimer

i am looking for abused 40 60 sprint cats and any other damaged boats i like to fix these boats and give them away to get new people started

i am looking for abused 40 60 sprint cats and any other damaged boats i like to fix these boats and give them away to get new people started
I have two gas mono boats without engines. It is my own design scratch build deep-v plywood hall 49" and 54" long. They are good runners in the 42-45 mph. Please let me know if it is interesting for you. Boris

I've got a 47" Warehouse Hobbies Team Pro with cowling if interested. Its beat to heck with gel splinters all over as it was tossed up on the rocks after the rudder kicked up at full song. Would like a little change to help my feelings but not rip anyone off. Shipping would be a beast.

i have 2 Aerotech, 1 WOF tunnel hulls ill get rid of that i really dont want shoot me a PM ill give you prices with shipping ok thanks

Maybe next year before you guys give your stuff away to a "want add" for wrecked boats from a new member- :blink:

PLEASE CONSIDER -

Looking into gifting your boats or used parts - or things you dont need to the Christmas GiveAway !!!!

Makes more sense, Heck I would be willing to do the repairs and give it back away to someone that needs it.....

Lot of good stuff here could have gone into the cause,

just saying :rolleyes:

Andy

Maybe next year before you guys give your stuff away to a "want add" for wrecked boats from a new member- :blink:

PLEASE CONSIDER -

Looking into gifting your boats or used parts - or things you dont need to the Christmas GiveAway !!!!

Makes more sense, Heck I would be willing to do the repairs and give it back away to someone that needs it.....

Lot of good stuff here could have gone into the cause,

just saying :rolleyes:

Andy
drew, that's pretty much what danny is doing. he repairs these boats at his expense & gives them to new boaters in our area to get them started. notice that he is also willing to pay shipping, to get these hulls in the hands of newbies. it's kinda his own version of the christmas giveaway, only all year long. while he may be a new member here, his whole family has been very active boaters for a long time. i'm proud to race with them. btw, if you ever participate in a race that danny cd's, you will have more fun than you thought possible, & get all your heats in, too.

thank you guys that means a lot to me yeah a long time pop weimer had a gas boat before is was a idea back in the mid 70's and i have been racing around 20 years at the local club in Dover Delaware and in impba

[this is kind of what i am loking for the red cat was wreck in a tree thrunk in v beach and then stuffed in to the bottom of a pond at Greenbriar stat park . I cut boat in half and rebuilt it The black cat got t boned caved in the hole side and some of the bottom by a buddy at a fun race and is now waiting warm weather to be painted

c6r.jpg

c7r.jpg

bc4.jpg

cat2 r.jpg

cat3 r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny,

Are 40 & 60 sprint cat hulls all that your want? I have a 20 Aeromarine cat that has been sitting for a long time. Can send it your way for the shipping costs. Let me know.

John Knight

Last edited by a moderator:
pay pal or money order

quote name='John Knight' date='04 January 2010 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1262610647' post='334338']

20 r not bad what would be the shipping

Danny,

I would expect about $25 would do it. If not, I'll eat the difference.

John

Back