• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Thunder Tiger OB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

I am looking for a stock thunder tiger outboard motor. Let me see what yah got fellas. Thanks, Rodney

Rodney, You can get a new one from "Quantum Models, Ph# (218) 543-5417.

They are just a little over $200,, I don't know if a used one would benefit you much.

If you got one for say, $100, that maybe needed new bearings and maybe a P&S, That

would put you over the cost of a new unit.

Just trying to help <_<

Rodney, You can get a new one from "Quantum Models, Ph# (218) 543-5417.

They are just a little over $200,, I don't know if a used one would benefit you much.

If you got one for say, $100, that maybe needed new bearings and maybe a P&S, That

would put you over the cost of a new unit.

Just trying to help <_<
ok Jerry, thanks. But sometimes there is good used products, or hardly used products out there, or even new in box stuff that people just want to get rid of. I didnt figure it hurt to try and see what I coudl pick up on here my friend. Thanks anyhow.

Yep, You're right, ya never know what someone might be hanggin' on to. Guy sold a

NovaRossi O/B NIB on ebay and was advertising it as an I/B Motor! For $275!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back