• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Stainless Steel blind nuts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Skutle

Hey folks,

I am trying to find some 6-32 stainless steel blind nuts (t-nuts)

Can't find them @ LHS, ACE, Menard's, Home Depot etc...

Usually get SS stuff from RCScrewz.com but they don't list them on the website and I can't get a reply via email...

Need some help big time!!

Any advice?

Thanks

Jay

Jay my local hardware store has them. Try your local no name mom and pop hardware store I'll bet they will have them. If you can't find any let me know. I am in Cincinnati and I will send you some.

Bob Blazer

Hey folks,

I am trying to find some 6-32 stainless steel blind nuts (t-nuts)

Can't find them @ LHS, ACE, Menard's, Home Depot etc...

Usually get SS stuff from RCScrewz.com but they don't list them on the website and I can't get a reply via email...

Need some help big time!!

Any advice?

Thanks

Jay
What size are you looking for?

The smallest, in S/S I have ever seen is 1/4-20 from Lewis Marine Supply.

Not sure about now, but AeroMarine used to "advertise" S/S T-Nuts,, But I really don't think they were S/S

Jay my local hardware store has them. Try your local no name mom and pop hardware store I'll bet they will have them. If you can't find any let me know. I am in Cincinnati and I will send you some.

Bob Blazer
Hello Bob,

you have a PM

thanks

Jay

Latest posts

Back