• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 Prather SS P230 props that are sharpened and balanced. I don't think I ever used them. Like new. $20.00 each shipped. If you want both props I'll throw in a third P230 SS prop that has been "Texas cut".

Dick Tyndall

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy i should have stated both are for a outboard Vision Craft
Send me your shipping info - I guess that means you need a left rotation- ?

really now Robert, even YOU know the only time I touch tunnels is when I get em in the recovery boat :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 Prather SS P230 props that are sharpened and balanced. I don't think I ever used them. Like new. $20.00 each shipped. If you want both props I'll throw in a third P230 SS prop that has been "Texas cut".

Dick Tyndall
Hey Dick, If Robert does not want all the P-230's- let me know- they make a good sport 40 prop here at 4200 Ft. elevation.

Thanks.

Glenn

Dick Tyndall
Hey Dick, If Robert does not want all the P-230's- let me know- they make a good sport 40 prop here at 4200 Ft. elevation.

Thanks.

Glenn
I HAVE PRATHER 230 AND OCTURA X447 IF ANYONE WANTS THEM

Dick Tyndall

Thanks.

Glenn
If Robert doesn't want them they're yours, Glenn.

Dick

Robert, don't know if you received my last PM or not, but I'll put one of the SS P230's ( $20.00 shipped ) aside for you and the other SS P230 ( $20.00 shipped ) aside for Glenn. My address is:

Virginia Craftsman, Inc.

8151 Sawyer Lane

Mechanicsville, Va, 23111

Thanks,

Dick

Back