• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OS Needle "A" (coarse)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
Looking for 2 of the coarse needle valves that come with the OS needle, the one w/o the groove. Screwed them up trying to re-cut the taper. I have lots of fine needles to trade if that works.

Tower's out of them: https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?I=LXCR29&P=Z

The one on the right.

full

I’m sure I have some Terry but we’re in the middle of moving, they may be at the new house or here at the old. I’ll check in morning here and let you know. We’re y trying to cut with a tool post grinder or single point lathe tool? I always hand good luck with my tool post grinder.
Thanks John

I’m sure I have some Terry but we’re in the middle of moving, they may be at the new house or here at the old. I’ll check in morning here and let you know. We’re y trying to cut with a tool post grinder or single point lathe tool? I always hand good luck with my tool post grinder.
Thanks John

Thanks much, no hurry.

I would really like to use the fine needle but it won't work with that unit, too small for the fitting it seats in. I did re-cut the taper finer on a few other coarse needles but didn't keep notes and screwed up two of them when I went to do it again.

They cut fine with my Iscar high rake inserts...

Latest posts

Back