• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb ops 3280

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL... I dont have any of them, except for my personal stash. I sold all I had a while back. I will be getting more once I return from the World Tunnel Champs, but it will have to wait until after then. I am officially in vacation mode right now.

~James

LOL... I dont have any of them, except for my personal stash. I sold all I had a while back. I will be getting more once I return from the World Tunnel Champs, but it will have to wait until after then. I am officially in vacation mode right now. ~James
Good for you! Keep me in mind if or when you get some more. Good luck in Charleston!

Buddy

LOL... I dont have any of them, except for my personal stash. I sold all I had a while back. I will be getting more once I return from the World Tunnel Champs, but it will have to wait until after then. I am officially in vacation mode right now. ~James
Good for you! Keep me in mind if or when you get some more. Good luck in Charleston!

Buddy
Here's a CF version of the 3280.

Buddy
Here's a CF version of the 3280.

jon makes a real nice looking pipe as i bought 2 of them, i am waiting on 3280's from james as well , if you want a nice looking pipe buy jon's.. i cannot tell you how they work yet , because we still have ice.

terry

Thanks for the kind words Terry. I hope that your water softens soon. It was 65* or so down here today.

I also make both the 3280 and the Squarewave with a NR sized head pipe insert that telescopes over the 0.64" NR and Duratrax 180* header pipes, With the pipe telescoping over the header, you'll never blow a coupling again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back