• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mean Machine of 21 sprint cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayErwin

Looking for a Mean Machine (18) or 3.5 sprint car hull and hardware or RTR. for my son to race this season in Juniors.

Thanks

Jay

I have a brand new red/white 3.5 sprint cat, and should have very nearly everything to finish it. Let me look tomorrow and get a couple shots of it. I have a red head CMB with mount, header and pipe for it. Radio box, servos switch, and a rx and tx if you need one too. I need to make sure that I can find the strut and rudder for it.

Mike B

Looking for a Mean Machine (18) or 3.5 sprint car hull and hardware or RTR. for my son to race this season in Juniors.

Thanks

Jay
Jay, I have Mean Machine with a Novarossi long stroke RTR, just add a recvr. and prop. Runs well. If interested, e-mail me [email protected] and I'll send pictures.

Thanks, Walt

Back