• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MC 9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamijenna

I'm looking for MC9 whats the going price for them now & who has the best deal

on them?

Thanks, Kamijenna

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest you go to your local hobby shop and support them in return for all of the inventory they have to carry to support you throughout the year!!! :unsure:

Come on at $7.99 for 1 at your local hobby shop thats just a little high.

Dont you think?

Kamijenna

I would suggest you go to your local hobby shop and support them in return for all of the inventory they have to carry to support you throughout the year!!! :unsure:

Most buy MC9`s thru Philshobbyshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont know about your local Hoby Store? But here they are 14.99 for 2 - MC9`s. They dont carry sxit for boat parts.. They have about 1 million tied up in car parts.......& dont appreciate anyone coming in talking boats to their customers. I try to avoid them & call Tower hobbies for most parts. Or contact the custom builders for the Boats parts & Hardware. Maybe my local hobby store just sux? :eek: Most use to buy MC9`s thru Philshobbyshop.com I have bought there before also.
I get mine from Walt Barney.........

I get mine from Mike Hallam, since he is one of my best LHS source and he's only 1400km's away :(

Dan.

I'm waiting to see if Mark Sholund buys a big batch again from Steve at Phil's Hobby Shop as I could use a few cards for the upcoming season but that might be too late for you living where you don't have to worry about snow.

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about paying $7-8.00 a plug either from the LHS's.

Ron and Others,

I will not be buying $7000.00 worth of plugs this next year.

Try Phil's Hobby that is who I buy from.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Mark do you have a Phone number for Phil's Hobby.

Happy Holidays,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Kamijenna

I bought some from Al's Hobby Shop a few years ago when they were cheaper.

If they are still around: 121 Addison - Elmhurst, Ill 60126 - (630) 832-4908.

i hope to be able to help out here. a good friend, & owner of a lhs has just signed up to join iw, he is awaiting approval now. his name is chad greathouse, he & his wife, lauren, own raceworld, a hobbyshop in winchester, va. his normal, retail price on mc-9's is much lower than the $7 or $8 i see mentioned here. $4.99, i think. sorry i don't know for sure, i just know he's VERY reasonable, & when i need them, i just buy them. one of those evil necessity things, always too much, but gotta have 'em................. i've seen his cost from great planes, if someone is charging &7 or more, they're making &2.50 or more, PER PLUG!!! he is looking into other sources for mccoy, mcdonnel & os plugs. when you see him post as a new member to introduce himself, let him know your plug needs. that way he can judge the market, & order accordingly. let's all hope he can work something out, as they are GREAT people to deal with. he could care less about suggested retail, or current market price, as long as he makes enough to pay the bills, he's happy. mostly a car & truck store, but if we support him, he could become a very reasonable source for boat stuff. all he needs is customers, he will get it quick & cheap. i buy very little online, order everything i don't buy here through him ;) . i hope this will benefit all of us.

I just purchased 3 cards 36 plugs from phil for 129.60 couldnt find any cheaper.

Tom

Latest posts

Back