• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Magnetic receiver switch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

I currently am using a magnetic switch and I want to get another one but I don't remember who made it. Any one know who makes them?

Rocky, I have a new one "hiding" in the boat room. $35.00 shipped priority mail.

P.M. sent Kevin, Just so there are no misunderstandings - the switch was removed from the original packaging so I could read the directions. It was never used or even mounted in a boat. It will come with the magnet the double sided tape, Velcro, instructions and the original invoice for $47.50 shipped. If you would like a picture I can provide one.

Sam, They should work great @ $47.50 each. They are sealed and waterproof. One less hole in the radio box. I think the reason I never used mine was "Murphy's Law". "What if" you lose the magnet at the worst time?

I love mine. But you are right about losing the magnet I just bought three more to stash around.

Thank you Kevin, And thanks for your comment Rocky. Extra magnets would be a big PLUS. Especially for the Semi Senile crowd
default_biggrin.png
. A small piece of magnetic material on the starter box should work well.

Back