• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb mac 45 tapered header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunnel290

I need a mac 45 tapered header pronto!!!! Does someone have one they can part with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a mac 45 tapered header pronto!!!! Does someone have they can part with.

Did you call CMDi?

Your best bet is to call the source.

There great people to deal with.

http://www.cmdracing.com/updated/hardware.htm

Hmm.... I didn't know the headers were tapered.
I called yesterday and ordered one. The only problem is that they don't have any right now. I am on the waiting list. I am goint to a race next month and need one pretty fast.

I have one, but its pretty short. About 2". Seems like it came that way. Anyway, Its $20 shipped by Priority Mail.

I need a mac 45 tapered header pronto!!!! Does someone have one they can part with.
I have a brand new one, still in the package. What degree are you looking for? Mine is 18deg $30 will ship it priority, you can pay pal if you wish. Send me a PM if interested if looking for different degrees, can turn you on to somone that has them, but I'd like to sell mine first.

Boaterbill

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand new one, still in the package. What degree are you looking for? Mine is 18deg $30 will ship it priority, you can pay pal if you wish. Send me a PM if interested if looking for different degrees, can turn you on to somone that has them, but I'd like to sell mine first.

Boaterbill
Sold to Brody.

Back