• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K&b outboard crank 7.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

i need a crank for a 7.5 outboard k&b has to have the smaller pin size and be the shorter in length . if any one has one for sale, email me or call me at home for the measurements to make sure its the right one, i know theres many variations of this crank my phone # is 863 858 0536

Dan I meant to get with you today on that(just stayed busy all day), do you know the K/B part number. I have a new in bag 7.5 crank that may be what you need. let me know.

Good times today btw.

Andy

i do not have the part number . do you have any way of measuring the one you got ??? let me know

i need a crank for a 7.5 outboard k&b has to have the smaller pin size and be the shorter in length . if any one has one for sale, email me or call me at home for the measurements to make sure its the right one, i know theres many variations of this crank my phone # is 863 858 0536

If Andy doesn't have what you need I'll look thru my K&B stuff.

Glenn

Dan,

I found two of the small cranks for the 8701 K&B outboard. The crank has a .218 pin and uses the 15mm bearing. One is new that I would sell for 26.00 or the other is like new that I would sell for 16.00. If you still need one let me know. The K&B part number is 17-8705 for reference.

Chris

o/k here goes the crank pin is the same as you said .218 but im not sure of the rest

i lost the broke pin. the crank measures around 17.00mm thats would be the inside diameter of the bearings

i tryed to measure as best as possible so my numbers are crude at best with a cheap micrometer so if your numbers are any where close then this must be a match and i sent a pic of the crank that broke. the measurement i got was 31.32 length

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

Is the crankcase that you have a one piece or two piece. If it is a two piece it would be in the 8702-8703 model and the crank number would be a 17-8704. A one piece would be a semi pro or pro model and the crank number is 17-4821. Both models use the same bearings. Also, the pro models are the newer style. I hope this will help.

Chris

Latest posts

Back