• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K&B 40 header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Skutle

Folks

I am looking for a header to fit an older K&B sport 40 marine engine, which is basically an airplane engine (side exhaust) with a water cooled head.

Any ideas where to look, or anyone have something that would work...I have to use this engine so no way around it...

Thanks!

Jay

Folks

I am looking for a header to fit an older K&B sport 40 marine engine, which is basically an airplane engine (side exhaust) with a water cooled head.

Any ideas where to look, or anyone have something that would work...I have to use this engine so no way around it...

Thanks!

Jay
MACS makes a header for this engine. Early K&B 40 has the exhaust baffle. MACS made a header that covered the holes and it was strapped on. Later version has the bolt on muffler/header.

I have the strap on header NIB if you are interested. If you need the bolt on version, contact MACS.

Let me ck my inventory, I think I have one. I'll let you know if I do or don't.

Gary

aka The Mayor

Latest posts

Back