• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K-90 parts or complete engines.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

Must be very good to excellent condition.

Detailed photos of all parts required for consideration.

If complete engine, all parts do not have to be good. An otherwise good engine with a bad P/L or other bad part(s) will be considered.

Thanks!

Must be very good to excellent condition.

Detailed photos of all parts required for consideration.

If complete engine, all parts do not have to be good. An otherwise good engine with a bad P/L or other bad part(s) will be considered.

Thanks!
Andy this is Brian in Las Vegas I will check with Greg Hill he had a match pair of them in a twin & went to CMB rs91. I'll get back to you in a day or so.

Brian

Andy have you checked with doc Turner down in Huntsville? Didn't he use to run those k90 engines in his twins?

Andy have you checked with doc Turner down in Huntsville? Didn't he use to run those k90 engines in his twins?
Eric Canto bought all of Doc & my K90 stufff years ago....... p.s. the 91 VAC are better than any K90 I ever had......... they will swing 6.9 AB props full diameter on one of Ralphs new twins K 90s would never do that!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric Canto bought all of Doc & my K90 stufff years ago....... p.s. the 91 VAC are better than any K90 I ever had......... they will swing 6.9 AB props full diameter on one of Ralphs new twins K 90s would never do that!!!!
Thanks for the info Joe. I have talked to Eric about his extra parts.

Andy, I have two K90s laying around with some extra parts. I was considering putting together an X Mono, but don't really see it happening.

As much as I'd love to put together a 90 again, i would consider selling everything K90 related i have.

Andy, I have two K90s laying around with some extra parts. I was considering putting together an X Mono, but don't really see it happening.

As much as I'd love to put together a 90 again, i would consider selling everything K90 related i have.
Alfredo, Can you send photos?

Thanks!

Back