• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMB .67 nitro motor for a scale build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

I am looking for a reasonably priced used but not abused CMB .67 nitro motor. I will probably buy a new one in the spring but looking for a good used practice motor to start with. Please PM with what you have....

I have a few new ones I'll sell after the holidays. OS carb or CMB black carb.

I have this OPS 67 with pipe in good condition if it could work for you.

Norm

20151220_063332.jpg

Dave, are you consider CMB .80? I have a brand new HR green head and good used RS red head.

Can send pics through email.

Patrick

I have juat the engine for you, A nice CMB 67 greenhead with 1/4" collet, water fittings and new bearings. Engine runs great, just needs new bearings.

$325 US shipped

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

I have juat the engine for you, A nice CMB 67 greenhead with 1/4" collet, water fittings and new bearings. Engine runs great, just needs new bearings.

$325 US shipped
Dave,

That motor from Rob looks like it has a Miller High Life meeting setup.

Pull the trigger Dave.
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

Duke

$325 US shipped
How much time on the piston and sleeve Duck?
This engine was in the pay n pak, was new for the salt lake city nats which it won. About 24-30 race heats, bearings felt rough last year after a heat and replaced with another engine. Standard maintenance thing. It actually feels smooth right now as I rotate the flywheel actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

$325 US shipped
Dave,

That motor from Rob looks like it has a Miller High Life meeting setup.

Pull the trigger Dave.
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

Duke
Duke, I pulled that proverbial trigger.... Another D4 scale will roar to life!

Dave

dave. I might have a header laying around. if you don't find one pm me. you part should arrive soon. I do apologize for the delay. have had a few family situations. merry Christmas

Back