• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB...CMB .45 carb, or parts, need a barrel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mono45...1

looking for a carb barrel, or whole carb, someone had this engine modded before I had it and stupidly removed the LSN and put a screw in it, which is now stuck in there, so anything less then 3/4 throttle and it starts loading up, the boat does 50mph but hesitates so i need a LSN to prevent it from loading up, also if someone has a little aluminum velocity stack thats about right for a .45 engine Id like to buy that as well...thanks...

I have some velocity stacks laying around. What is the measurement of the hole it goes in?

it wont let me upload pictures, saying the attachment space is already used, Ill try my best to describe it, the carb and backplate are both machined aluminum, the carb throat is .5885" and the volicity stack inside diameter would need to be .5516" or just a bit bigger would also work...I took those with my mitutoyo mic so they should be just about perfect...oh the carb just slips into the backplate and is locked by 3 set screws, and has an oring seal on it...also it uses a remote needle for the HS setting which I have already...

Back