• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb aquacraft 18 motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
modified or stock james.?????? if stock then jeff barnhart on here has one for sale...if modified i think i can take care of you on that,,,,,,

alden

tower has some parts on their web sight but ypu have to serch for them aquacraft motors is the way i found them

jeff,,,,,,, every part is available at this moment in time...... one thing you will be pressed to find is the head buttons..... for some reason all supply of them fell off the face of the earth...... bearings,,cranks,,cases,,rods,,wrist pins,,p/l's,,are all still available.... That being said,,, there will in the future ba shortage of all parts as o.s no longer manufactures that engine,,its been discontinued.... The buttons are soon going to need to be made up..... the only good thing about the buttons is it can be all peppered up,,,dont matter as they need to be machined anyway when i do those engines,,as long as its not to bad its salvagable....... So best bet is find used ones that can be machined.......

Alden

os max shows a 18 pull start motor on their web sight. I don't know if you can get them or not but they still show them. they call it a replacement for rtr 15.

I have one that has the crv back plate on it but ill throw in a pull start and back plate it has it has about 16 oz of fule through it .all so have a rod and piston ill let go with it.You can pm me or give me a call at 1 541 405 0419.I sent this motor to alden and he did some work on it,Thanx

Here are some pics if you want to see

rcboats008.jpg

rcboats007.jpg

rcboats006.jpg

Back