Wtb ABC 2617

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the french guy above, is a crook,, crook stole money from me for a set of 2716/10/50/3 maybe 8 years ago bought them on a sat,, filed a claim with paypal a few days later while still in transit I for get the particular details but Ill never for get this guy !!!
I just saw your answer, you must be mistaken, it's totally wrong, I have never bought propellers from you, for example, look at my evaluations on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/usr/radicalsystem

Is this the 2617 prop you say dose not exist? I been stocking them for years.

Attachments

• PB280799.JPG
    PB280799.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Bob,
what is the price for 2 raw propellers 26/17 2 with shipping to France, i prefer usps shipped, I pay by paypal

Is this the 2617 prop you say dose not exist? I been stocking them for years.
As I already said Bob, I did not have the current prop chart until Mike linked it on this tread. The last one I had was from 2019 which I thought was the latest. I just happened to find that one on OSE a few years ago. It would be nice if Jim would update his prop chart on his website occasionally. I'm sure he would sell a lot more props. The one on there now is still from 2010!

The sharpened, balanced and cleaned up prop is $55.00. The flat rate international priority shipping box is $43.60.

As I already said Bob, I did not have the current prop chart until Mike linked it on this tread. The last one I had was from 2019 which I thought was the latest. I just happened to find that one on OSE a few years ago. It would be nice if Jim would update his prop chart on his website occasionally. I'm sure he would sell a lot more props. The one on there now is still from 2010!
Bob what's your email I'll send it to you

Got the pay pal and finished the prop. Will send tomorrow and send you the customs/tracking number.

Back