• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 8 or 10 new raw 1440 props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spd-props

I was hoping to find someone who is a dealer and can sell me some props for near wholesale. The props are for testing only and will not be resold for profit.

........trying to systematicaly determine best surface condition, blade profile, LE and TE forms, and thinning results.

Thanks,

Steve

Email Mark Anderson.. Ask him what he does to his props and copy that.. You will have a winner.. Everyone else has..

Thanks for the tip!

My goal is for the ts2 to hit 65. I am still learning right now, but I hope that some of the innovative processes I have developed, that incorparating the known modifications with the unknown may provide something spectacular. I am learning about cupping a cutting now, with that and the grinding the edges as I do, I am eager to radar them to see what I have so far.

In 1900 the world thought mechanical flight was impossible. In 1903 innovation, creativity, and consistancy though the failures, made a reality, the impossible.

Steve,

I would set your goals closer to 50 to 55 MPH first I am not sure the design of

the TS-2 can go 65 MPH safely. Remember we first learn to walk and then

run. :lol: If you want to go 65 MPH in a SAW application try the 1640 and work

your magic on that blade if you want to go fast in a straight line. FYI, we are over

50 MPH with the TS-2 already, set up for heat racing with a stock motor. :)

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
hay hay hay :D whats all the fuss..... if jerry can make a TT scream like a rossi, than there is no reason I can't get a ts2 over 60 ;)

spd-props said:
hay hay hay :D   whats all the fuss..... if jerry can make a TT scream like a rossi, than there is no reason I can't get a ts2 over 60 ;)
108041[/snapback]

:eek: ssshhh,, not so loud Steve,, there's Rossi lover's around,,,and them "NR" guy's are really mean,,, :lol:

Jerry and Steve,

If you put a Nova Rossi on a TS-2 I would think you will have a good chance

at 60 MPH with a 1640 propeller. So you want five? I will ship them out tomorrow.

Have Fun Testing Fellas, :)

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Back