• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb .21 or .45 rigger rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

hey all i am looking for a rigger rtr minus rx and tx let me know what you got thx john

come on guys you have to something you want to sell i want to buy a sgx or a jag or something competitive and it must be a .21 but if you have a 45 i will look and you never know i may just buy one of each thx john

Grim built Ninja, Geraghty built 21 p5 Picco, set up by Zaker, all 3 servos and battery, less rx and tx, spare front sponsons, spare new cowl or 2, h4 and h7 props. Metal tank, 3rd channel fuel needle. 600 and a little to ship.

mb

John,

I have a very nice Roadrunner Extreme 21 just sitting here.

Richard Tran wanted it,but I have not heard from him in awhile.

Needs motor and radio gear,but I have plenty of that. :p

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

ok guys i found one from don ferrette got his .21 blackbird so thx to all that reply also send me pic of the 67 sg to [email protected] thx john

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking For a 45 or a 67 outrigger still. So if any of you that are still looking

to sell a 45 or a 67 outrigger PLEASE let ME know. It's not for me It's

for my Brother in Chicago.

Thanks, Brian

If anyone has a boat you can Email Pictures to

[email protected]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking For a 45 or a 67 outrigger still. So if any of you that are still lookingto sell a 45 or a 67 outrigger PLEASE let ME know. It's not for me It's

for my Brother in Chicago.

Thanks, Brian

If anyone has a boat you can Email Pictures to

[email protected]

Thanks
Get in contact with Don Richards, on I/W as riggerchaser. He has a turn key 45 Roadrunner he is planning on selling at a good price. His family life with baby is making it too expensive for him to keep running it. :(

Back