• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 21 case

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters as the add states ,looking for a 21 case to suit green head valvola or mac 21 in good condition.. i have a case but have snaped a drum screw in the case and cant seem to get it out,, all info and helped welcomed ,, thankyou jason,,

Lickety,

I have one with bearings, a drum valve and head button if you are interested.

James

I there anyone else that has a good 21 MAC or CMB Valvola case for sale?

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles,

No dust, but I have a couple of them on the shelf in a box. :D .

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

hi fellow boaters as the add states ,looking for a 21 case to suit green head valvola or mac 21 in good condition.. i have a case but have snaped a drum screw in the case and cant seem to get it out,, all info and helped welcomed ,, thankyou jason,,

Take a punch, (automatic center punches work well) and hit the end of the broken off screw. This will usually unsieze most screws in a case. Usually after this you can spin it out with an exacto blade if you cant get on it with plyers or your fingers.

If that doesnt work, heat the case around the screw area, then punch it, and try spining it out.

If that doesnt work, go to sears and get their small screw extractor set, drill the screw, get the extractor all set, heat the case up, then try to remove it.

Good luck!

Brian

Take a punch, (automatic center punches work well) and hit the end of the broken off screw. This will usually unsieze most screws in a case. Usually after this you can spin it out with an exacto blade if you cant get on it with plyers or your fingers.

If that doesnt work, heat the case around the screw area, then punch it, and try spining it out.

If that doesnt work, go to sears and get their small screw extractor set, drill the screw, get the extractor all set, heat the case up, then try to remove it.

Good luck!

Brian
thanks for the info mate,, jase,,

Good luck!

Brian
Lickerty,

Send it to uncle Chewy in an express bag on Monday. We have the technology to get that one out for you mate

Johno

Will PM my address if you want

Good luck!

Brian
Lickerty,

Send it to uncle Chewy in an express bag on Monday. We have the technology to get that one out for you mate

Johno

Will PM my address if you want
pm me your address mate,, cheers

Back