WOW!!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely Fantastic........and to one of my favorite pieces of music.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know guys, there's something about that clip! :unsure: I think I'm hypnotized! :unsure: :blink: I watched this thing 10 times and I just can't get enough of it. Maybe it's the music, or maybe it's looking at a man playing the way he does with "5" balls. :blink: That must have taken a lot of practice and it doesn't look like it's tricked like most magic tricks. Enough said...I'm going back to watch it 1 more time!!! ;)

Nick

You know guys, there's something about that clip! :unsure: I think I'm hypnotized! :unsure: :blink: I watched this thing 10 times and I just can't get enough of it. Maybe it's the music, or maybe it's looking at a man playing the way he does with "5" balls. :blink: That must have taken a lot of practice and it doesn't look like it's tricked like most magic tricks. Enough said...I'm going back to watch it 1 more time!!! ;)

Nick
that was very cool. he wore me out just watching him....

If you click watch video again it takes you to Google where the vid clip is bigger & you can read up on this guy (Chris Bliss) on the link to his website chrisbliss.com. He actually is also a very funny stand up comedian as well as a juggler. Here's a quote off his website-

"The only part of the whole ride not based in delusion was, of all things, my juggling. It turned out I'd stumbled onto a concert promoter's dream opening act. No set-up or sound check, and if they threw things at the stage, I'd catch them."

Chris Bliss is one cool cat. Hope he comes to Richmond one day. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back