• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wood RC BOAT Prop gauge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Lamb

Up for sale is a almost new condition Wood RC Boat prop gauge.It comes with a hammer,anvil,prop charts and a custom case to keep it in.The gauge alone sells for 256.00 and the case was built by Ray Carpenter for 50.00.Then you have the hammer and anvil.Totaling 345.00.Asking with shipping included to the USA only for 260.00.That's a deal considering what you are getting.I take postal money order and pay pal.My pay-pal address is [email protected] ship by USPS with insurance and confirmation of delivery.Any questions please ask.

prop gauge 101.JPG

prop gauge 102.JPG

prop gauge 104.JPG

Rick, I am really interested, I would like first shot at this and I will be watching for your feedback ! What price if i pick up locally? please let me know, I am in Liberty TX. Thanks, Rick Lindow

will do I'll let you know-i am suppose to see Rick on Thursday evening.
If Rick does not anti up I will purchase, but I will be away from a computer for a week as I must travel to Ohio on business. I will leave on Wed am and get back on the following Wed late PM

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
joe,rick & i are looking forward to the next chance to race with u guys also.rick just completed my fleet of microburst monos (20-80)....some really sweet rides.maybe even a few new hydros in my fleet.gotta pick and choose your battles.see yall on the water.

Back