Wood plans for a JD WOF 28/30 Tunnelhull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony727

I tried to order the Wood plans for a JD WOF 28/30 Tunnelhull on www.RCSTORE.com. You can place the order, but after talking with someone from there, apparently they no longer carry them. The funny thing is that they still have them on thier site. Just wondering if anyone knows where else I might be able to get these plans?

-TS

TS,

to the best of my knowledge, JD did not make plans for this boat to be built in wood. It is a WOF (Wood Over Foam) and therefore, stronger. I don't know about lighter but it is stronger.

Snowdog

anthony727 said:
I tried to order the Wood plans for a JD WOF 28/30 Tunnelhull on www.RCSTORE.com.  You can place the order, but after talking with someone from there, apparently they no longer carry them.  The funny thing is that they still have them on thier site.  Just wondering if anyone knows where else I might be able to get these plans?-TS

111412[/snapback]

Well that is actually what I meant was the WOF plans. I just cu tthe description from the email I got from Air Age Customer Service who does the orders for RCSTORE.com. Really I was looking for the WOF though. They say they still have the DUNLAP 27, a WOF 7.5, and a WOF 3.5 that is different then the 28/30.

-TS

I'm running a 29" WOF from JD's plans. Works great with the Mac / lawless setup. This might be the other WOF 3.5 they have.

anthony,

i was checking a book out from rcbm phone 888-235-2021 and also checked on the wof 28/30 plans. according to donna the part number is fspb0204 and they are in stock. :)

ob nut have you been able to check the mph of your combo

chris

Ya I just got an emial from them and she says the warehouse just happened to find them and they are sending them out, but first she said several times that they were no longer available. Thanks for help all.

-TS

chriscarbon said:
ob nut have you been able to check the mph of your combo chris
At one race, it was radar'd at 44.7. That with a stock SS215 prop. Need to play with more props, but also need a radar gun!

Back