Winners Cup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, I will be helping you out in sport 40. I guess I can register, I am still trying to decide what Alex is racing.

Gotta be rtr and sport 20 for Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke Shepherd and Doug Shepherd will be registering for RTR and scale

Thanks Doug

Ok so I removed the classes that are not going to make and listed only the classes that have made. So take a look at post 7. I dropped Crackerbox, B Hydro, D Hydro, Scale, Gas Mono, Open Gas. I can add any back in that reach the three entries.

Rocky, put me in Open Gas. That should make 2 boats. There should be one more brave sole out there that want to race me and Austin.

Don Brown

Garry Drag some more of them Ft Wayne guys down here. Also, Doug has been the only one registered for scale but I think Wes may be coming I should know Tuesday about Wes and Rich. That still only makes two scales. Doug let me know if you are still coming please looks like it will be a good rtr race for the kids. AGAIN IF YOU PLAN ON COMING AND RACING WITH US PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY TOMORROW SO I CAN GET THE BBQ ORDER IN.

I am planning on coming. I was going

to let Luke race the scale and the RTR. But if you are going to have open nitro I am In.

Last edited:
Ok so its on, see everyone Saturday morning. I am getting ready to order the food. It will be a great day the weather looks great we will have some great BBQ and the district 14 champions will be crowned. If you have one of the trophies and you did not win it this year please send it with someone who is going to the race so it can be given to the new champion. Thanks everyone!!

No open nitro but there may be a open gas. Unless we get 3 or more boats for a open nitro.

Heats 2.pdf

Attachments

• Heats 2.pdf
    93.6 KB · Views: 50
Your heat sheets are wrong, I dont have a classic thunderboat to run. I should be in gas sport hyrdo and added to open gas

Latest posts

Back