Windshield???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes: What do You guys use for windshields, and how do You install them? B)
Not sure of the thickness but its aprox 1/16 or so thick plastic sheet that I got from my LHS. Made a template of the shape I wanted lay the template on the 81/2 x 11 sheet of plastic and mark it out and cut to shape. Test fit and hold in place with drill and bit ready to start drilling for like a #1 or 2 screw. Not sure if my Scale pics in my Gallery (link below) show a pic of the windshield area or not, if not when I get a chance I will take a pic and post it.

Ron

Last edited:
B) Ron, I did not find any windshield pictures in Your gallery! :(

LOL Been busy getting ready for the NAMBA Nats. I will go take some now for you :p

LOL Been busy getting ready for the NAMBA Nats. I will go take some now for you :p

Ron

Ron, the scale is lookin good!! and a matching sport40! I'm thinking of a Candyman sport40,what do ya think?? :D MARK U-5

Ron, the scale is lookin good!! and a matching sport40! I'm thinking of a Candyman sport40,what do ya think?? :D MARK U-5
Thanks Mark, I haven't got to run them since being painted and today is the day so its off to the lake for me!

Do it up on the Candyman Sport 40! See ya this weekend at the big showdown...........

Ron

Latest posts

Back