Wild Life And Boating?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was recently at Sunset Park, Las Vegas Nevada (a very nice rc model boat racing facility I might add), the first thing that caught my attention were the several ducks and geese..........

I know a guy who was running his rc boat and somebody came along saw some ducks around and called the dnr cop and he came and wrote a ticket for 500 bucks for harassing the water fowl

Ducks and geese are federally protected...( many hunters I know, install the bands on their calls) yeah the state guy writes the tickets... i dont know why, but "get the duck!" "get the duck!" ( they are geese..), is always a newbie/spectator thing.... "we DONT chase ducks and geese"... all we can do.... .. I clear the lake with the R boat in the morning and we're usually good.... had a guy get 700 training his lab a few years back, killed one goose and wounded ( dispatched), another.... at our park.... cell phone, and eyes.... we dont chase ducks and geese......

Latest posts

Back