Where in the hell is the OFF TOPIC THREAD on the forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if she has any further political aspirations as perhaps a Senator from Hawaii, putting an R beside her name is the kiss of death, given the progressive, liberal and Democratic bent of the islands. She might get away with it if she was an independent.

We go to Hawaii every other year for 3-4 weeks and like to hang with the locals in the local places and there's no doubt that the majority of people we interact with are very liberal minded in just about everything. Fortunately, a lot of the locals we meet is in churches so that's a bond infinitely stronger than politics. I went halibut fishing in Alaska in the summer of 2021 and there was a couple of guys from Hawaii at the lodge, and on the boat I was on, that had severe cases of Trump derangement syndrome. These guys were so virulent that the owner of the lodge told them that if they couldn't give it a permanent rest that he would refund their money and they would have to hit the road because none of the guides wanted to fish with them or listen to their BS. One of the local Alaskan guys on the boat was much more direct and said he was going to shove a gaff up their you know what's if they didn't just shut the blank up and meant it.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone would rent out so much space in their heads to some politician that gets them so over-the-top agitated on either side of the liberal/conservative equation. It just seems to me like people sell their peace and emotional stability pretty cheap.

Well, if she has any further political aspirations as perhaps a Senator from Hawaii, putting an R beside her name is the kiss of death, given the progressive, liberal and Democratic bent of the islands. She might get away with it if she was an independent.

We go to Hawaii every other year for 3-4 weeks and like to hang with the locals in the local places and there's no doubt that the majority of people we interact with are very liberal minded in just about everything. Fortunately, a lot of the locals we meet is in churches so that's a bond infinitely stronger than politics. I went halibut fishing in Alaska in the summer of 2021 and there was a couple of guys from Hawaii at the lodge, and on the boat I was on, that had severe cases of Trump derangement syndrome. These guys were so virulent that the owner of the lodge told them that if they couldn't give it a permanent rest that he would refund their money and they would have to hit the road because none of the guides wanted to fish with them or listen to their BS. One of the local Alaskan guys on the boat was much more direct and said he was going to shove a gaff up their you know what's if they didn't just shut the blank up and meant it.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why anyone would rent out so much space in their heads to some politician that gets them so over-the-top agitated on either side of the liberal/conservative equation. It just seems to me like people sell their peace and emotional stability pretty cheap.
Well put!

"Trump Derangement Syndrome" has, it seems, become an epidemic in the Democratic party as well as the mainstream media. Just about every issue is due to Donald Trump, even when he's got nothing to do with it. As I see it, it comes down to one word:
FEAR!!!!
Both the Democrats and mainstream media are scared to death of Donald Trump since he's not a career politician and they don't know how to deal with him. Worse still, he is unpredictable and, unlike Joe Biden, sharp enough mentally to do what those who think they are in charge would never attempt. That was clearly shown when he brokered a deal between the Palistinians and Israel, only to have it ruined by the Biden Administration. By withdrawing from the so called "Climate Accords" and the "Iranian Nuclear Deal", DJT undermined everything the Democrats had worked on for years and, in doing so, set back the "Green" and Democrat agenda several years, even though those agendas were most definately "America LAST" in nature

^^^ Things are far worse than George Orwell predicted in his book 1984 - far worse. Everything we do is tracked in some manner. The city knows when I flush a toilet in my house at 3 am. The alarm company with the motion sensors know which bathroom I used. Financial transactions, buying patterns, where you eat out at, where you buy your gas, get your hair cut. Traffic cameras everywhere, store cameras, millions and millions of cameras - every phone call and text message is recorded.

Our elections are a joke. They are strategized and planned with the precision of a military operation or superbowl game. The platforms for the candidates are created by planners and analysts - the politicians are nothing more than talking heads and pawns in a far larger plan.

The millennial's of today don't even question it. The have no idea of the freedoms that have been lost forever - let alone where things are headed with 100% certainty - it's been proven over and over in history man lacks the wisdom to wield such power and it will be abused with disastrous results.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevl...-todays-surveillance-society/?sh=533a05db11de

And just yesterday Biden signed an EO permitting the US govt.and affiliates to spy on US citizens without any court order or provocation.
And look at the latest stance of PayPal and Big Tech.

They have all but completely nulled freedom of speech in America.

We cannot help but think that all of this global turmoil is under the guidance of Schwab and his mighty band of elitists.

And just yesterday Biden signed an EO permitting the US govt.and affiliates to spy on US citizens without any court order or provocation.
And look at the latest stance of PayPal and Big Tech.

They have all but completely nulled freedom of speech in America.

We cannot help but think that all of this global turmoil is under the guidance of Schwab and his mighty band of elitists.
they actually use foreign intelligence as spy proxies. Mossad and the 5 eyes nations watch the US public and report to the NSA/CIA and vice versa. They never needed that EO.

furthermore, they themselves were revealed in the 1975 Frank Church hearings the moment they were created (with leftover nazis) they began mass operations on the US public. From "rock n roll" music to the 1960's, they were producing LSD, they had long and deep ties to creating communes as far back as 1959, almost all major US musicians in the late 60s had ties to major US intelligence, they were controlling the media, hollywood, publishing.

They revealed they had mass hidden antenna arrays in every city and were recording all ham radio traffic. They monitor your utilities and can see if you are home by looking at your water usage.

they actually use foreign intelligence as spy proxies. Mossad and the 5 eyes nations watch the US public and report to the NSA/CIA and vice versa. They never needed that EO.

furthermore, they themselves were revealed in the 1975 Frank Church hearings the moment they were created (with leftover nazis) they began mass operations on the US public. From "rock n roll" music to the 1960's, they were producing LSD, they had long and deep ties to creating communes as far back as 1959, almost all major US musicians in the late 60s had ties to major US intelligence, they were controlling the media, hollywood, publishing.

They revealed they had mass hidden antenna arrays in every city and were recording all ham radio traffic. They monitor your utilities and can see if you are home by looking at your water usage.
True, but result is same....the EO is really just cover to inform public via the govt propaganda arm- MSM.

I've a background in military intelligence (1st SFG/AB, MOS 18F, E6, along with integrated training at Langley, VA) that I won't elaborate much on, however, I can safely and unequivocally state the US Intelligence is second to none in the world. The NSA doesn't need help on domestic matters from any of the handful of allied agencies- that alliance is for entirely different matters.

Social media, Facebook in particular, are deeply vetted, and funded by, 2-3 US Intel agencies. Data collection is the game, and it gives the analysts a smorgasbord of details to extrapolate and assemble, and AI has been onboard for some time.
Speaking of such, true to form in the tech realm, what the public thinks and is told is new tech today has been used within the govt, military, and intel sectors for at least 25 yrs. Think: DARPA and RAND Corp, to name 2 of the more known agencies.

The result of all this personal, citizen data mining?.... Zuckerberg's server and storage facilities, globally, are immense.
However, even more was needed, hence the construction of UDC (Utah Data Center), aka Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center.

It really serves no point into delving deeper into this topic. Everything discussed in ALL online forums is tracked. Personally, I don't want, nor need, any knocks on my door. 99% of the public haven't a clue what goes on in the intelligence sector. Speculation is one thing, truth is another.

I really have nothing more to comment, nor discuss, within that arena.

I would say facebook was made itself as a CIA tool. prior to that it was common sense to never post your name online. Anonymity was the internet. Then like a light switch suddenly 80% of the population began posting their real name, their desires, their daily activity, purchases, meals, children, relatives out in the open and didnt think twice about it. Now its considered strange to NOT post your real name online.

smartphones are the same. from day one used by the NSA to track, store, monitor, listen to everything. as far back as the 1930's they enforced telecom and radio identification. it is illegal to use airwaves anonymously. you know, for our safety.

Back