Where can I get running hardware.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Ruben

I'm building a 21 outrigger for myself and a FE or maybe a 12 outrigger for my son. where can I order the running hard ware for the both of us? I would like some nice looking stuff.

Ruben

[email protected]

for the .21 rigger id suggest either seaducer or speedmaster hardware. both are very good

for the .12 nitro... well that is a little more tricky... personally i have been trying to figure this one out for about 5 months... researching... and buying several different kinds... I am kinda leaning towards the octura hardware... but some of the fast electric stuff is pretty close. it is kinda like the FE stuff is too small, the .21 rigger stuff is too big... only octura is inbetween but it is cast not machined... it's a tough call for the .12 riggers

Tom I have been told that a guy by me now is making is own hardware. I think his name is John. I have also been told that it looks good. I will try to talk to him about making something for a 12 rigger, by the way I love the plans for the riggers that you have up. I have built my own plans for a outrigger that I'm building, and tomorrow I am going to start making my sons some plans for his.

Ruben

you might consider the .12 firefighter plan i have for sale... i al selling it as i have a huge ammount of time in the design... it is what i call a token fee of a whole $8

you... let me know about that hardware your looking at... i'd be very intrested to see .12 hardware

I still have not heard back from John yet. (the guy thats making the running hardware). I will call him again tomorrow night. A new question for you the Elec outrigger that I'm building will run a 6 or 7 cell should I use a 1/8 or the 3/16 shaft for the 05 motor?? you can see the 21 that I'm building now at users.myacc.net/~valfam tek

Ruben

I just went over to Seaducer boats and pick up all the hardware I need for the 21 Rigger, Thanks Tom.

Ruben

Latest posts

Back