Whats the best pipe for a .21 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beau he has a cooper pipe on that boat
Robert,

I was going to try my trusty coopers because they have always worked nice in the past, I have a new one so going try the combo in my .21 mono, just need to finish rigging it all up so it can hit the water.

Thanks Beau

Took first place today with the .21 mono - 3 straight first place heats. "cooper pipe".

What i like is there extremly non needle sensative. Couple of clicks + or - no matter where I run or what time of year.

Barbara also took first place with her CMB .45 Seducer - cooper pipe. She has won B mono in 2 out of the last 3 Winter Nats.

Same thing. Very consistant needle settings.

Robert has seen both boats run at several races.

Ed

Beau;

The cooper runs best of the pipes I have tried on "my boat and motor" combination. I don't mean to imply that the CMB, Andy Brown or the 3280 OPS pipes are not good pipes. Just that of these the Cooper works best for me. The CMB pipe was the next best but I didn't get the same needle setting consistancy with it.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Ed

Ed,

Thanks buddy I love my cooper pipes and try them on all my new boats first because I have like three of each it seems like in the garage. Going to try my cooper on my new .21 mono with a CMB VAC. I will let you know soon enough been working on a new radio box and she is ready for some water.

Thanks again

Beau

Beau

I have a new cooper 21 pipe with two out lets for sale $60.00 plus shipping.I will be out of town a few days.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the offer but I have like 3 or 4 new ones in the garage so I am good at them moment, if I need one I know where to go.

Thanks

Beau

Cooper pipes seem to be getting to be collectors items since they quit making them. I had an Irwin that my .21 loved. A buddy ran the CMB TT pipes (I don't know if they're still made yet or not), they seemed to work well and were quieter than a popcorn fart.

Ron,

I have collected a few over the years and really like the performance, some work some dont it is all in the setup as well.

Beau

Latest posts

Back