What you get for Christmas?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received ZILCH for the toy boats, but I did receive a new tellascope. to look at the Stars, yea sure, with and the partys across the lake

Walt Barney

Me..............5 laps in a V8 supercar. One warm up lap then 5 behind the wheel. Can't wait, will be awesome to unleash 8 cylinders on the race track.

Boating wise, I guess they are xmas presents but I received them early. Got a NIB 80% Eagle SGX 45 and an almost ready to run SGX Gas. The gasser wll get a run tomorrow, the 45 may take me a little while to build.

Great Xmas for me...............makes up for 34yrs of socks and underwear :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used eBay in a long time but for Christmas I used December to look for something under $100 for myself and found a new Carl Brey exhaust throttle for one of my little KB 21's. Still have $60 bucks left B)

Probably not too exciting for most of you, but for me it helps round out a vintage setup I have going. Love CB hardware. Carl was a good machinist with lots of nice parts for us.

I haven't used eBay in a long time but for Christmas I used December to look for something under $100 for myself and found a new Carl Brey exhaust throttle for one of my little KB 21's. Still have $60 bucks left B)

Probably not too exciting for most of you, but for me it helps round out a vintage setup I have going. Love CB hardware. Carl was a good machinist with lots of nice parts for us.

I still have several items I bought from Carl many years ago! He was one of my best friends!

Rick not sure where your at in GA but I could talk myself into riding up there to ride some with you! And yes the little 20 boat runs like a scalded dog and then some! I do have a feeling that Tom FrankenFoley and Marty Davis will be hot competition.

Last edited:
Family, socks, underwear and my health. Everything else is just stuff!

..not in that order of course.... sometimes I would kill for some underwear.

bob

Not toy boat related,,,

But Chris & I decided to trade our Honda 750 Shadow Spirit in on a new (well left over 2009) Yamaha V-Star 950 Tourer.

Man I can't wait for our next mountain ride
Rick, Your gonna love that ride.. My wife has one and it's even more tourq-i-er than my 1100 V-Star. You'll like the Belt drive & fuel-injection. I'm not to impressed with the hard-cases, but at least they lock. :p

I still have several items I bought from Carl many years ago! He was one of my best friends!

Rick not sure where your at in GA but I could talk myself into riding up there to ride some with you! And yes the little 20 boat runs like a scalded dog and then some! I do have a feeling that Tom FrankenFoley and Marty Davis will be hot competition.
Ron,

We are an hour north of Atlanta, in Gainesville.

We had friends from Jacksonville ride up and meet us. There end stop was Franklin N.C. We hooked up in down town Gainesville, rode up to Helen for lunch, then on through Hiawassee, then on to Franklin N.C.

Does a Gift to myself count?
Ron;

You gotcha one hell of a water rocket there buddy!!! I have pitted that boat several times, There was ONLY one boat in D-3 that could hang with it. And Ray Kindred sold it long ago.
THINGS CHANGE !!!!! :D :D
Hey Tom;;;

I would hope you would not allow Ron to have a walk in the park...

You still runnin the RoadRunner in 20 Hydro? Or do ya have something else cookin?

Not toy boat related,,,

But Chris & I decided to trade our Honda 750 Shadow Spirit in on a new (well left over 2009) Yamaha V-Star 950 Tourer.

Man I can't wait for our next mountain ride
Rick, Your gonna love that ride.. My wife has one and it's even more tourq-i-er than my 1100 V-Star. You'll like the Belt drive & fuel-injection. I'm not to impressed with the hard-cases, but at least they lock. :p
Yeh, Chris isn't too sure about the hard saddlebags either, but definatly more room in them than the Tour Master bags we had on the Honda.

We can now buy more than two bottles of wine when we go up to Dahloniga.

Back