What Tha Hell....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_Tran

Dont wanna be just another mud-slinger on this forum :angry: :angry: But, here it goes....I bought a set of RoadRunner .67 sponsons (G-10 Fronts, C/F Rears) from a well known person (Insert Name Here) about 3 weeks ago, and was informed about a week ago that they were sent "bulk mail"., which is 7-10 days..They were supposedly sent on the 2nd of March...It's not like the person had to build them, so I don't know why it is taking so long :huh: ..What does a guy gotta do around here to get some sponsons...SMELLS LIKE <_< <_<

Dont wanna be just another mud-slinger on this forum :angry: :angry: But, here it goes....I bought a set of RoadRunner .67 sponsons (G-10 Fronts, C/F Rears) from a well known person (Insert Name Here) about 3 weeks ago, and was informed about a week ago that they were sent "bulk mail"., which is 7-10 days..They were supposedly sent on the 2nd of March...It's not like the person had to build them, so I don't know why it is taking so long :huh: ..What does a guy gotta do around here to get some sponsons...SMELLS LIKE <_< <_<
i can make you some chop stick sponsons if your interested for that bird :lol:

READ YOUR PM RICHARD!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back